For my Team at Zalando I’m currently looking for a new team made. It is exiting and every day changing… So if you looking for something to stay awake get in contact with me.
Within the Agile Office we work as the top management’s extended workbench, we work across functions on a number of very different strategic projects and initiatives.
- Improving agility and autonomy of teams through mentorship and applying of lean practices at enterprise scale.
- Facilitate and moderate Planning & Estimating Meetings, Standups and Retrospectives. Take care of team impediments.
- Support the Teams in communication with internal stakeholders, prioritization of requirements, joint development of adequate solutions and identification of optimization potentials.
- Start or maintain a continuous improvement processes in each team to enable optimization of processes and agile practices.
- Defining and implementing key product development processes in alignment with the management of the Technology department. (product management, software development lifecycle, quality assurance etc.)
- Facilitation of knowledge exchange across all teams (i.e. Kaizen).
- Reinforcing the implementation of a holistic organizational reporting.
Desired skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience in agile coaching/mentoring/teaching, software engineering, product management or technical operations management and/or an equivalent combination of training and experience in an agile environment.
- Profound knowledge of lean and agile principles
- Self-driven and goal-oriented with ability to maintain ownership of discrete topics.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Forward mindset towards Tribes & Chapters, Management 3.0, Holacracy, complexity theory and other agile leadership practices.
- Certification in Scrum, Kanban or Coaching not mandatory, yet considered an asset.
- College or university degree in Computer Sciences, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related field.