Springtest is talking about there challenges and their approaches to react.
- Embrace the uncertainty. Honestly, we just try our best to use the process to create clarity around all the things we’re doing or want to be doing
- Learn the rules! This might seem obvious, but we definitely should’ve placed more emphasis on this
- Coach each other a lot. Especially for lead links, who might have been “managers” before Holacracy, this requires a lot of learning and peer-feedback
- Try out different methods for synchronizing efforts. Currently, we’re trying to make our strategies more concrete, practice what you preach. Try to address people by stating your and their role
- We should probably have placed more emphasis on learning the rules, and we’re correcting that now by doing more training.
- Remind ourselves to not be creationists. We do try to focus on our tensions, so instead of talking only about the solution
- We first said Holacracy was an experiment, and it was. However, when you’re further in the process it’s important to stress that the intention is to keep using it forever.
Read more about this on Medium as well as …